I love writing. And i hope that one day I'll make doing it good the main goal of my life. Until that this blog is my practice. And perfect practice makes perfect, right?

9 окт. 2011 г.

TinyTower Addict Cured

 I tend to get addicted to silly games. And because I know this, I try not to start playing. But this one game... it stole almost 5 months of my life!! 


It's called TinyTower, and the goal is to build floors, get people to move in, get them a job they'd like to have,  earn money out of this...and make a new floor! Over, and over, and over 
again.


At first I wanted to stop after the 50th floor. But when I reached it, I was in Miami, laying on the beach with pretty mush nothing to do, so I decided to keep going. 


And now, after the 100th floor is done, and all enterprises are closed and I am not making any money, I can proudly say, that I am DONE!!!







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий