I love writing. And i hope that one day I'll make doing it good the main goal of my life. Until that this blog is my practice. And perfect practice makes perfect, right?

20 сент. 2011 г.

Titanic=Tears

I can barely believe that it's been 10 years since I first saw the movie. I remember that time - the story seemed like a fairytale and (since I was 7) I  didn't really understand what happened in that car :D 

I remember how I as crying my eyes out... The only difference is that back then I wasn't thinking about ruining my make-up (: now I was, but it still did't stop tears from running down my face (after all, waterproof mascara is a great thing!).

Though the love-making  scene was not the only one I did't understand all the way back in 2000, I still loved the movie, the song, the story itself. The age, too - sometimes it seems like I've lived in the beginning of the XX century, I feel like I could have been very comfortable keeping that mindless chatter of the exquisite society, dressed in a rich gown and with a gorgeous up-do. Maybe, the reincarnation theory is not nonsence.

Jack (as a character played by pretty little Leonardo - oh, he looked so sweet!) said one very memorable thing : ". I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count. "

Lifу really is a poker game. Not in a sence that we should wear a "poker face" mask. We should gamble. Take a risk. Reach the horrizon, or at least try. 


P.S. BTW watching Titanic wasn' t just my out-of-the-blue desire - I actually went to a movietheatre (: It shows international movies once a week in their original  language, what I am quite excited about, because the translations and voice-overs usually suck. The next movie is gonna be The Shawshank Redemption, and I'm definately gonna see it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий