I love writing. And i hope that one day I'll make doing it good the main goal of my life. Until that this blog is my practice. And perfect practice makes perfect, right?

20 сент. 2011 г.

Good Day (:

You know how sometimes you just have one of those days? The horrible weather doesn't bother you (after all, what scarfs and drivers are for?!), school is easy (yet boring, but still bearable), and the most important thing - your hair isn't messy! 

I've been asked since I was 4, if I curl my hair. NO I DON'T.  But I style it, so I don't look like somebody with a poorly done afro (that is exactly what I am after the shower).

And sometimes it's too stubborn and it just doesn't lie down the way I want it too - and it's a bad hair day. And when it's  a bad hair day - everything goes wrong. The funny thing is - it doesn't matter how I feel about my hair this particular day, it still looks the same to everyone else. Yes, I know, I am weird.

So, what was I talking about?...



Yes, today is a good day (: 

I think I should have been doing a video instead of starting a blog. But let's face it - I write better than I speak. Even on my good days.
I am not sure yet what this blog is going to be about. But it will most definately cover my life, my interests and my thoughts. I think, it's enough for the beggining.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий